- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Eye the beautiful Asolo® Borealis.
- Designed as one-piece of water-resistant 1.6-1.8 mm suede leather and high-tenacity nylon upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Built on the Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Asoflex Casual last.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort and breathability.
- Traditional lace-up system allows for a preferred fit.
- Velveteen lining provides added comfort and keeps feet dry and warm.
- Dual-density microporous midsole provides superior for shock absorption and comfort.
- Durable Vibram Friction rubber outsole offers excellent grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Autumn / Winter 2016 men Shoes Asolo Borealis Graphite BOTH Ways 2016 Super Popular